Support for features in other editors
Revision as of 12:49, 2 February 2013 by Admin
When you learn how to use a text editor, it can be hard to move to another product because you've got a lot invested in keyboard shortcuts, muscle memory, and functionality.
Here are some things that might help you replicate those in BBEdit.
- Entable - Line up text into columns
- Moving Back to BBEdit from TextMate
- Ruby on Rails Cheat Sheet
- Auto-close braces, brackets, and quotation marks with AutoPairs
- Find file in project (command-T): Use PeepOpen from PeepCode (no longer necessary as of BBEdit 10.0.2)
- Auto-indent and smart newlines like vim and emacs
- Concatenate: Edit -> Insert -> File Contents