Using BBEdit and (your language)
Revision as of 03:10, 29 March 2012 by Kerri
First, make sure to use the search functionality of this wiki: there could be other tips for your language in other places.
- PyFlakes results in the BBEdit search window!
- Use BBEdit to display the curent line, when stepping through code with pdb
- Using Emacs Local Variables (aka modeline) to force Consistant Whitespace
- Tips on using LaTeX with BBEdit, and LaTeX with the Unix Worksheet
- More on LaTeX, BBEdit and the Unix Worksheet
Does BBEdit guess the wrong language for your file? Fix it with a modeline setting