Using BBEdit and (your language)
Revision as of 05:41, 29 May 2012 by Rwilcox (added PHP scripts from the scripts and automation page)
First, make sure to use the search functionality of this wiki: there could be other tips for your language in other places.
- Screencast: A little bit of Markdown
- Screencast: BBEdit Markdown Screencast: Headers, Lists and Tables
- PyFlakes results in the BBEdit search window!
- Use BBEdit to display the curent line, when stepping through code with pdb
- Using Emacs Local Variables (aka modeline) to force Consistant Whitespace
- Tips on using LaTeX with BBEdit, and LaTeX with the Unix Worksheet
- More on LaTeX, BBEdit and the Unix Worksheet
Does BBEdit guess the wrong language for your file? Fix it with a modeline setting